-
July 18th, 2006, 04:55 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I know we recently had a thread about where we'd like to see another AGP, and of course, there were many responses. But I've noticed that a lot of people seem to think the next AGP will be in the South, preferably in Atlanta.
Is there any strong reasoning for this choice in location? What makes Atlanta a viable choice?
I'd love it because it's only about 4 hours from our new home in NC, and I still wouldn't have to pay sales tax. We've been very lucky and have been able to go to AGPC 3 times already and NY once and may even get to go again in the Fall due to a family wedding in NYC (if we go to the wedding, which we're still debating due to airfare for the three of us) Of course, I keep saying, YES, because I want to go into the city as well!
I think Atlanta would be wonderful, but I just don't really know that much about the city itself.
Orlando would also work well for us as we seem to go to Disney yearly, but Atlanta I could actually just drive to even on a day trip.
So just wondering if there was any hard evidence of if anyone knows if AGP is snooping around for more locations. Now that they've covered the East, Midwest and West Coast, it really seems they need something at least in the South.
NC doesn't need one, because I don't need to pay sales tax on every order, I don't mind driving when I want to. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Laurie
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks